FK - Mikala Jones Signature Grip Tail Pad
The FK Mikala Jones Signature Grip was developed closely with the Indonesian tube rider. Far King worked with Mikala to design and create a traction pad that suits his fast barrel-riding style. The small horizontal cut-outs enables you to get maximum grip. The sharp angled 26mm kick and 7mm arch bar is made to maximise grip and stability for high impact surf maneuverers. The FK Mikala Jones Signature Grip has rolled edges to maximise water flow.
All Far King traction tail pads feature an ultra lightweight, extra grippy EVA foam with the best and most durable adhesive. The result of the Far King tail pad development process is incredible individualised traction that will last at the best value for money.
- Our Square textured pattern for ultimate feel of board and traction
- 7mm High Arch with trident grooves for even more grip control
- Trident arch bar grooves
- 26mm Kick tail with bevelled edges to eliminate water drag
- 3 piece ultra light, high quality EVA foam backed with our unique glueing system that will last the life of your board
- Excellent board adhesion
- Rolled edges maximise water flow
Our commitment to fighting climate change and ocean pollution:
Every time you shop and make a purchase on Surf Zero - 200kgs of carbon is offset and removed from the atmosphere, 1kg of plastic waste is removed from ocean bound areas and 3 trees are planted in reforestation projects around the world.
That's a massive positive impact on the planet from one purchase!