FK - Brenno Dorrington Signature Grip Tail Pad
The Brenno Dorrington Signature Grip was developed closely with the local Gold Coast Surfer. FK worked with Brenno Dorrington to create a traction pad that suits his fast surfing style. The combination of directional rib cage cut-outs enables the you to get maximum grip. The sharp angled 26mm kick and 5mm arch bar is made to maximise grip and stability for fast surf maneuverers. The Brenno Dorrington Signature Grip has rolled edges to maximise water flow.
All Far King traction tail pads feature an ultra lightweight, extra grippy EVA foam with the best and most durable adhesive. The result of the Far King tail pad development process is incredible individualised traction that will last at the best value for money.
- FK Surf double diamond with cross textured pattern for ultimate feel of board and traction
- 30mm Higher kick featuring 45° angle to vertical rise. Designed for maximum back foot lock on airs or big maneuvers
- 5mm High arch with trident grooves for more grip control
- Trident arch bar grooves
- 3 piece ultra light, high quality EVA foam backed with our unique glueing system that will last the life of your board
- Excellent board adhesion
- Rolled edges maximise water flow
- Minimum skin irritation
- W 300mm x L 310mm
Our commitment to fighting climate change and ocean pollution:
Every time you shop and make a purchase on Surf Zero - 200kgs of carbon is offset and removed from the atmosphere, 1kg of plastic waste is removed from ocean bound areas and 3 trees are planted in reforestation projects around the world.
That's a massive positive impact on the planet from one purchase!